Summary files of 3 paediatric emergency departments with information on activity and performance measures by hospital, for patients under 14, to October 2020.
• This dataset contains published monthly data to October 2020. After this time, Queensland Health moved to a quarterly reporting format for Elective Surgery and Emergency Department performance. This change was to align with the Queensland Health Hospital Performance site which supports greater consistency of other performance related activity across Hospital and Health Services.
• Quarterly data from October 2020 can be found at https://www.data.qld.gov.au/dataset/paediatric-emergency-departments
• There is a gap in data from March 2020 to September 2020 due to the national agreement to suspend public reporting of hospital performance.
• As of July 2018 the Emergency Department dataset includes an additional 38 facilities. The 30 rural hospitals on the former Rural Emergency Department dataset have also been added to the Emergency Department dataset and will not be displayed on a separate page any more. As a result, the Emergency Department and Emergency Department Paediatrics datasets now display data for 97 facilities.
• As of November 2018 the Emergency Department dataset includes Mount Morgan, Blackwater, Moura, Springsure and Woorabinda Hospitals.