Dataset: Surveys of bird colonies in the Windmill Islands 1998/99 by Jonny Stark and Jeroen Creuwels
This dataset contains bird data from 1998/99 field work in the Windmill Islands by Jonny Stark and Jeroen Creuwels. The locations are Frazier Islands, Ardery Island and Casey Station.
Polygon data represents colony locations.
Point data represents nest locations.
Attributes include the common name of the species.
The data are a subset of the data available for downloading, the data with dataset id = 160. Each feature has a Qinfo value which can be used to access data quality information (see link below).
- Australian Antarctic Division (Commonwealth of Australia)
- Create Date: 12/12/2015
- Update Date: 12/12/2015
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/data/dataset/be7ffca9-df3b-46d1-9a3b-55611b0b847a
- CONTINENT - ANTARCTICA
- CONTINENT - ANTARCTICA - Windmill Islands
- EARTH SCIENCE - BIOLOGICAL CLASSIFICATION - ANIMALS-VERTEBRATES - BIRDS
- FIELD INVESTIGATION
- FIELD SURVEYS
- GEOGRAPHIC REGION - POLAR