Dataset: Windmill Islands flying bird data from field work by Jan van Franeker
This dataset contains flying bird data from field work in the Windmill Islands by Jan van Franeker. The locations are Ardery Island and Odbert Island. Polygon data represents colony locations. Point data represents nest locations. Attributes include the common name of the species.
The data are a subset of the data available for downloading, the data with dataset id = 166. Each feature has a Qinfo value which can be used to access data quality information (see link below).
- Australian Antarctic Division (Commonwealth of Australia)
- Create Date: 12/12/2015
- Update Date: 12/12/2015
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/data/dataset/51c6f465-05f5-4407-9131-036e21bd8509
- CONTINENT - ANTARCTICA
- CONTINENT - ANTARCTICA - Windmill Islands
- EARTH SCIENCE - BIOLOGICAL CLASSIFICATION - ANIMALS-VERTEBRATES - BIRDS
- FIELD INVESTIGATION
- FIELD SURVEYS
- GEOGRAPHIC REGION - POLAR