Dataset: Contours for the Amery Region map dated November 2002.
Contours for the Amery Region map published by the Australian Antarctic Data Centre in November 2002 (see link below).
This contour data were derived from Russian space photography, ERS-1 and ERS-2 Radar altimeter data (BKG, Germany) and the Antarctic Digital Database, Version 2. Refer to the contour source diagram - digital data (refer to metadata record ERS_CONT_SOURCE_AMERY) or view map (see link below). The contour interval is 500 metres from 500 to 3000 metres. There are also 200 metre contours.
- Australian Antarctic Division (Commonwealth of Australia)
- Create Date: 12/12/2015
- Update Date: 12/12/2015
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/data/dataset/3844ada5-90e5-487b-9ab2-af968e6df36e
- CONTINENT - ANTARCTICA
- EARTH SCIENCE - LAND SURFACE - TOPOGRAPHY - TERRAIN ELEVATION
- ERS-1 - European Remote Sensing Satellite-1
- ERS-2 - European Remote Sensing Satellite-2
- GEOGRAPHIC REGION - POLAR
- Radar Altimeters