Dataset: Windmill Islands bird colonies from field work by Eric Woehler
This dataset contains bird data 'eyed in' based on field work in the Windmill Islands by Eric Woehler. The locations are Frazier Islands, Shirley Island, Ford Island and Casey Station. Polygon data represents colony locations. Point data represents nest locations. Attributes include the common name of the species.
The data are a subset of the data available for downloading, the data with dataset id = 180. Each feature has a Qinfo value which can be used to access data quality information. (see link below).
- Australian Antarctic Division (Commonwealth of Australia)
- Create Date: 12/12/2015
- Update Date: 12/12/2015
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/data/dataset/3221b46b-c52d-440a-8ffa-2f32ad32303b
- CONTINENT - ANTARCTICA
- CONTINENT - ANTARCTICA - Windmill Islands
- EARTH SCIENCE - BIOLOGICAL CLASSIFICATION - ANIMALS-VERTEBRATES - BIRDS
- FIELD INVESTIGATION
- FIELD SURVEYS
- GEOGRAPHIC REGION - POLAR