Dataset: Windmill Islands 1:10000 Geology GIS Dataset
This dataset is a geological map of the Windmill Islands, mapped at a nominal scale of 1: 25 000. The map is of lithological units. Structures, etc are ignored.
There is a separate, associated, dataset on geological samples and analyses which has its own metadata record with ID wind_geosamp.
A map was produced using this data in February 1997 (see link below).
- Australian Antarctic Division (Commonwealth of Australia)
- Create Date: 12/12/2015
- Update Date: 12/12/2015
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/data/dataset/23b792eb-4614-4ecb-adc0-693511bf27f2
- CONTINENT - ANTARCTICA
- EARTH SCIENCE - LAND SURFACE - LAND USE-LAND COVER
- EARTH SCIENCE - SOLID EARTH - ROCKS-MINERALS-CRYSTALS
- GEOGRAPHIC REGION - POLAR